Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another New Challenge




Here's my card for the "Ways to Use It" challenge over at Split Coast Stampers (I'll try to get a better pic when my daughter gets home with my camera). The challenge this week was to use cardboard.


I was surprised how easily this one went together...I love when that happens. It motivates me to keep going and make more while I've got the momentum. I was able to put together a couple more for other challenges as well. Of course, that means the house isn't as clean as it could be.


I think the word "challenge" is what motivates me - some may say I'm a bit of an over-achiever. I work best under pressure and with a goal in mind. Now, if I could just find a housecleaning challenge to participate in I'd be all set.



No comments:

Post a Comment