Monday, May 3, 2010

MPS Challenge #5: Teacher Appreciation Days

Sorry about the picture here...not sure why it's squished like that.  Anyway, this challenge was to make something for Teacher Appreciation Day (which is tomorrow!!!)  I had some hand sanitizer lying around, and since teachers go through this stuff like no one's business, I thought I'd personalize a bottle.

I used my Cricut Design Studio (because my Gypsy won't be here until Wednesday...kids got it for me for Mother's Day...YAY!!!), and welded the word teacher using the font on Wild Card.  The apples were cut from Create a Critter (have I mentioned I love this cart?).  Instead of cutting paper, I cut this from vinyl.  I love using my Cricut to cut vinyl...in fact, if you head over to my vinyl blog you can see some other things my Cricut has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment