Monday, May 3, 2010

MPS Challenge#4: I like you the least

The 4th challenge for NSD was to make something using your least favorite cartridge.  Because I own SCAL and can cut any font on my computer, I NEVER use Plantin Schoolbook or George and Basic Shaped.  I decided it would have to be one of those cartridges...UGH!

Using the tag button, I cut some bookmarks for some of my students.  You can't see the details in the pic, but the paper is really glittery.  This challenge was great, because it forced me to really look through the handbook and see what the cartridge offered.  I'm still not crazy about it, lol. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL. They bookmarks look great and I'm sure your students will love them. Thanks for participating in the challenge.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute! I think something like that would make a really cute present in a time crunch!

    ReplyDelete